Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stitch Your Soul: Sunday Sewing - win win win

Go over to Stitch Your Soul and win a hand stamped zipper pouch!!! I love the colors on these!!
Stitch Your Soul: Sunday Sewing - win win win: I had spent this morning making a new batch of purses in advance of a market I am doing in a week or so and so set up a production line, was...


Hope everyone is having a great week!! It's been raining here last couple of days.. but we needed it...like months ago!! Now it will rain rain rain til November and snow snow snow til spring.. I don't like winter... blah blah blah.
= )

2 comments:

  1. I agree!! Those pouches are adorable!!! Good luck with the market you are doing!!! How exciting!!! You will sell lots =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha! You make me laugh so much, Thats such great description of winter. It's raining here too but it's spring rain and is making everything look so green and pretty. I bet your purses sell like hot cakes at the markets!

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!