Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A not so Posey wristlet

I didn't intend to even post anything for a couple of days....BUT!!! I had to show off this Posey wristlet I made this morning.  I am making a few up for Christmas gifts (getting a good start on my gift making!) and I had some of this creamy white vinyl laying on the shelve.. Its really soft and was wanting to make a purse but got to thinking it would make a cute clutch too!
I used Sasha's Tutorial for her Posey wristlet. Its a simple pattern and very easy to make. I made one a few months back. (HERE) I really want to keep this one!! I have more of the vinyl so maybe make a couple more up..

 Who doesn't like zebra print??? hehehe
Like my ivy ?? Its one plant I have kept alive !!! No green thumb here.The trails of it are as long as 5 foot.
 Do you like my fancy pumpkins? I made those last year.. Actually those and a few more I made is what got me started stalking some of the craft blogs I follow, and lead me to do my own blog!
I added a little tie at the end of the zipper , just because lol. And easy to grab!
This wristlet is very roomy and will probably hold tons of stuff! I use the one I made before and I just put a small wallet and keys and my phone, but would hold more I'm sure!
I want to make matching coin wallets for these wristlets.. Wouldn't that look cute??
Don't forget to sign up for my give away!! You can sign up for email if you don't have a blog. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great Suzee!!! That was fast!!! You've been busy today =D

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!