Saturday, July 9, 2011

Redesigned blog

I've been playing around with this blog and wanted to get it set right..once and for ALL!! I think I'm done with it now. I went for plain title with the new label design in my profile picture.So..if you're reading in your Reader or email jog over and let me know what ya think..or not lol.  Maybe I'll do a new header way later, but have too much to do then play around with that!! ugh. OH I had my label designed by Kim on 733 blog. She worked with me for a couple of days...I couldn't get the "ears" (A's) right. If you haven't figured it out its my dear doggy's face and the A's in the title is her "ears" haha I'm a goof but I love it!!

I finished some sewing this morning. Not as much as I wanted..but..I tried!!

I got a goody bag of stuff made for a friend that is due this month!! So I really had to rush at that one! Not sure if she reads this page but I'll play it safe until I give the package to her and just post the bag that I made to put it all in!! = )

I made me a pouch from a tutorial on fallinginlovewithcolor blog. And used some of the FQ's I won from Julie on Intrepid Thread blog which I found Sasha's blog from !!!

I love it! I finally made something for meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! and will keep!
 My next project is going to be some wallets to sell!!! And my friend Amy will be trying out the first one for me!! Hopefully my deadline to put some up for sale is Aug 1st..ish
But first I need to get my new labels made !!! AND  will be doing a teeny tutorial!! = )

Have a great weekend everyone...

4 comments:

  1. I love your new blog look!!! It's really pretty =D Where did you get the background from?

    OH!!!! I get the capital A's now LOL. I'm such a dork =P

    I can't wait to see all the goodies in the bag. I bet your friend will be really happy!!! Your pouch turned out beautiful!! I think the interfacing really did help the zipper from slouching or maybe it's the way that you sewed it? You'll have to share your zipper sewing technique!!

    I'm glad you got some sewing time in today =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW .. I do answer all comments.. I just make them personal :) But wanted to answer Sasha's question for everyone.. I got this layout at http://www.blogaholicdesigns.com/
    The little stitching on the sides caught my eye and of course I love dots!! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks all refreshed and fancy! I love your new logo! It looks just like your dog! It'll make a great label! Your bag and pouch are wonderful. Sounds like you've got some gun things coming up on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!