Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cross stitch anyone??

Back in the 80s and 90s I did A LOT of cross stitch. I still would do it..but with a medical problem with my shoulder and having surgery my pointy finger still stays numb.. I got feeling in it but not like my other fingers.. doctor told me my nerve that connects to that finger from my shoulder area probably was pinched off way too long and is not coming back from the dead.. soooo no more cross stitching! I tried to pick it up not long ago but didn't work.. so I have some unfinished projects laying around as well = (
But anyways enough of my whining...... I have TONS and I mean A LOT Of books and magazines on cross stitch patterns.. some Leisure Arts mags too! I think the other magazine is Counted Cross Stitch or something like that? Some are hard back books.. so... would anyone be interested in these??? I would ship them to you for just shipping costs.. and I would use the flat rate boxes !! Stuff those suckers in there! If anyone is interested I can take some pictures of some of the stacks and send them to ya...let me know!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not allowed anymore hobbies =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so thoughtful, somebody will love all those books and magazines! I'm the same as Sasha, I wouldn't have time to start something new. Someone gave me a needle point kit and I'm not sure when I'll get around to that. Maybe you could stick a note on a public notice board, do they have one at the library? I hope you've been having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!