Friday, January 13, 2012

One order done!

I'm so glad to get this purse finished! It was ordered before Christmas and I just didn't have the time to get it done.. and since I knew the person she didn't mind .. THANK YOU! = )

I used Noodle head's pattern. I have made a few of these purses and they are pretty simple to make. She has several great purses to choose from to make and I probably have made them all!!!
For this purse she wanted camouflage because her boyfriend is in the Army. I really like how it turned out if I do say so myself = D ..pat on the back..
 I took this tonight and I had poor lightening.. I think my next project needs to be a white board background set up thingy to take pictures in !!! I'm sure you all love my recliner background! I sure love sitting in that old chair!!! hehe
 The inside has a big pocket, with a section to slide your pen down into.
 I have one more of these to make and the colors are WILD! The lady wanted peace signs..its a trend I reckon?? = )
I found some nice colors for it and can't wait to see it finished.
Wow I'm TIRED. Its been a Zoey week.. all week. So, I'm not sticking around long here.. Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That is one very cool bag!! At least being tired from a busy Zoey week is a good sort of tired. Have a wonderful weekend Suzee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzee it looks great!!! I love that bag! I might have to buy the pattern =D I'm glad you were able to sneak in some sewing time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!