Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby gifts

I almost forgot about posting these baby gift items and remembered when I read in Facebook she is on her way to the hospital this morning to have her baby!! Welcome to the world Willow!! I LOVE THAT NAME!!!! Congrats to Jeannie and Pete on their first baby !!
I'm not even sure if she reads my blog but she is in the hospital and I'll be safe to post this,as I have not given her gifts to her yet!! I shame myself : /
and I have to hurry to post this as my grand daughter spent the night and she is due awake probably any time!!!
 This pattern is fromNoodle-Head . I directed the link right to her tutorials. I have made a few things from her tutes!!! Love that blog! The little dress is from Smashed peas and Carrots . She also has some adorable tutorials on her blog! The little pants I just made up. I made them from a old vintage sheet..take a closer look at the hem!! The shoes,, (eeeks Zoey just woke up!!) are from here. 
Three bibs!!!! reversible !!!

Ok my time is up.. time to make pancakes!!!!!!!!!!! ( did i seemed rushed??) lol

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful!!! The new mama is going to LOVE them!!! And Willow...what a cute name =D Have fun making breakfast for Zoey!

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!