Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another wallet!!


Well this one was finished in one day!! and..why does everything look crooked in pictures?? I really like making this one, but I used quilted fabric for the outside and also lined it with canvas.. Its nice and sturdy but almost broke ANOTHER needle! My friend Amy gets this one for sure and she does like it!!! Shewee..It also has a zippered coin pocket and I used a older zipper I had but hopefully it will be ok.. I really need to order some!!

I think I'll take a break from sewing tomorrow and have a Zoey day = )
With this face I can't pass that up!!!

2 comments:

  1. Perfect!! How come you are almost breaking needles? Is the fabric too thick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay- a one day wallet!! Zoey is a cutie pie, have a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!