Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A little sewing...

It was good to get to sew ... If you follow my Instagram you got a sneak peek to some things I'm doing..If not.. then well here you go.. lol
I mentioned about a tutorial .. I have the product finished.. just need to get it wrote up..Its coming I promise!!! But this is what it will be...

Do you have a lot of these little buggers? on your key rings? I think I found like 5 from stores not even open anymore lol . I got so tired of going through these looking for the one I need...I want it like NOW not have to go through all of them...
I came up with this cutey..
Its a wallet .. to hold all those little buggers and the bigger full size cards as well...

Here is the open view..it has a "page " with clear pockets to put the little cards inside..
the bigger pockets are behind .. or you can put cash inside it.
All neat and tidy.. I do not like working with vinyl but its only 2 strips and it worked well for me this time..I use  a lot of these cards . Maybe most people don't so I don't know... lol 


Also...

I made a stack of pot holders today.. A friend asked for some and I just went crazy cutting out some 9 x 9 squares from older fabrics.. and I had like 5 yards of the Insul-Bright batting to use for these..( Joanns had a mega sale one day..)
I put a few labels on them. not all .I didn't do anything fancy with them.. I did sew the edges twice around.. These will go to a good home =0)

The pretty stack of finished ones..
and my stack not finished... 

Have a good week!!!
Oh.. Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day!!! is coming up!! I will participate this time!!! I will be doing a give away!! And I think you will like it.... oh yes...







 




suzee

1 comment:

  1. Your potholders are adorable!!! They will be well loved. I can't wait to see your tutorial. I don't think I have any cards anymore (threw them all out), but I'll find another use for it =D

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!