Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A happy customer

I totally LOVE when I get great feedback from my customers.. This gentleman wanted a certain size and layout for his cards, cash and pen and moleskin notebook, I showed you on last post my photos.. but he sent me some photos with his goodies tucked inside. I love it = )
 I can't wait until I get new labels.. maybe I should of hidden this label inside?? He didn't say nothing about it but I try to hide the label if its for a man's order.. I didn't think about it this time.. lol

I checked on my tracking for my newest Filofax that was held back from shipping because of Superstorm Sandy.. 
Its on the truck for delivery today!!! yay!!! 
I also been sewing gifts for the holidays, I'll be showing some sneeky peeks later in the weeky.. lol 

suzee

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Suzee!!!!!! Awesome job =D You can really tell he loves it =D Look how perfectly all of his things fit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!