Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day and some cute wallets!

I worked on my Etsy shop today!!! 

I had some phone/cash wallets made up for like FOOOORRREVVER!!! I finally opened my Etsy back up and got these wallets put on.







These will hold any phone up to size 6" x 4.25" x 1" So they are perfect for your iphone or Android Razr or other same sized phones..
It has room for your cash bills , or receipts and there are two vertical slots for cards!
I use my phone to take pictures and I had to dig out my little phone and stick in there..

The best thing about these wallets ??? I am using my new labels!! =0)
Would you like to see more details? Click on the Etsy shop on the right side!! 
I'm going to try .. and I mean TRY with a capital T to get my shop going again!!

If you are new to reading my blog ,you will find out I love to  make wallets, bags, and little cute things! 
I promised myself I will make me a couple of summer tops soon too!
I don't mind making clothes.. just not for me! My body is all wonky and I'm very short and its very hard to find clothes that fit a lumpy bag of tators! LOL 

***************
To all the Mothers out there have a wonderful Mothers day!!! We love you all!!! ..
and Mom I know you read this.. so I want to tell you that I love you alot and love all the times we go shopping together and laugh and have fun!!! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have my sewing passion that I have!!! ...Did you eat that HUGE piece of coconut cream pie yet?? LOL 
********************





suzee

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Suzee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bags good luck with your Etsy shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!! I hope they sell quick =D Happy belated Mother's Day! I tried commenting twice yesterday from my phone, but it wouldn't post :( I think because the word verification wouldn't show :(

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!