Saturday, August 27, 2011

OH ! Almost forgot these

Photo1392Photo1393

Photo1394My brother received this from me for his birthday. I was hoping it didn’t get all squishyfied but he sent a pic after he got it and seems ok..

It’s a desktop catchall.. I saw one a few days ago on a blog but I can’t remember which one.. If I don’t write it down it runs right out of my ears… I was low on MANLY fabric but my mom gave me this wood looking material , then the music fabric was something I had laying in my scraps.. He’s a musician. And VERY good! He has his second cd coming out !!! (BTW Ron, where is my copy??? )

I have a link you can click on the side over there to go to his web page . Ron Richards… You really REALLY REEEEEEEaaaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllYYYYYYYYYYY need to go listen to his music.. He plays all over Kansas City Mo. But anyways…

I threw some items in it to show you what it holds.. if he wanted.. I send him a bag of candy so he probably uses it for a candy dish lol

If you haven’t looked close enough enlarge the one with the items in it…….yep that’s Chicken Poop Lip Balm!! hahaha.. its YUMMY!!! the label actually says. does not contain poop..hehehe You know there are very gullible peeps out there……peeps. get it???

I know I said I would be IWOL but its not the start of the week yet.. I’m taking the weekend off from sewing.. I need to clean mr. serger and ms. singer up first.. I did promise them ya know.

I will be mailing out the giveaway goodies Monday OR Tuesday. For those that live near me of course I’ll drop them by!! = )

Have a good weekend          @—,—`     flower??? lol

2 comments:

  1. Suzee--

    I am here to apologize for forgetting to send people over to your wonderful bag giveaway. I am not normally so absent minded, however, this last week was back to school for me at the University and I have been on sabbatical for the last 8 months. I think my brain is still on sabbatical. Yikes! Again, I am sorry. Please let me know if you do another bag freebie and I promise to tell people about. :)

    Keep up the great work, you are fabulous! Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I have little baskets all over my house for keeping little odds and sods in. This way is much more personalised though, I think I'd do one with cupcakes on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on.. don't be shy.. leave a comment.. love to hear from you!